Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any good mobile lotto site that you would recommend?
05-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Question Any good mobile lotto site that you would recommend?
Hi guys,

I am looking to play lotto while on the move.
There are a lot of results apps but no good app or mobile version of the site where you can actually play from your mobile device.
Any suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 11:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 11:33 AM by Frank.)
RE: Any good mobile lotto site that you would recommend?
I take it you are not using an IPhone or IPad. The National Lottery official app is currently only available on that platform. I use it and it does everything you ask for. However, you don't need an app to play on the go. If you have an account with Camelot you can log on to their website from any smartphone and play. https://m.national-lottery.co.uk/mt/www....p/home.ftl
Note that even when you have the app, it still requires you to log in to your account every time in in order to see your tickets , check status and buy new ones, so it doesn't save time or make it any more convenient, so you are not missing much, in fact the look and operation is identical whether in the app or outside it. The only bonus in the app is the handy checker, which only checks and displays your lotto matches and wins independently of what you purchased ( you tell the checker your numbers - your tickets in your account don't), it does not check your raffle numbers automatically, you have to know what your raffle numbers are, and enter them into a form in the app to check them. No advantage over going to the website anyway or just waiting to see if they email you.

I would be suspicious of any unofficial apps (or websites) since you are entering personal information, card details etc. You need to know its Camelot who are collecting this information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Hi Frank,

thanks for your reply.
I'm still on a BlackBerry (you know company phone) :-)
I've discovered this new site (I am pretty sure they didn't have a mobile version so must be new). https://www.lottoland.co.uk/
you can register from smartphone too. Do you know this brand? Is it trusted? (Seems they have a Gibraltarian license same as Ladbrokes).
05-02-2014, 03:24 PM
I gather from your reluctance to use Camelot, that you are not in the UK, and therefore not eligible -lottopaddy suggests Ireland. I can't comment on this third party website, You are not playing the UK lotto directly, you are betting at a bookmakers who 'guarantee' to pay out what you would have won had you been playing The UK lotto.
When I don't know a site I always look for reviews, I assume you've read this ?

http://www.lottoexposed.com/lottoland-com-exposed/

and this .. http://www.scamadviser.com/is-lottoland.com-safe.html

Its only had 8 reviews on Trustpilot ( but they trumpet how good they are) ...so they don't count. Why only 8 when they claim thousands use it ?

Only you can decide in the end, I'm just wondering when the Euromillions jackpot gets to 100 Million Euros, where they are getting the money to pay out the jackpot ? Surely 50 million people won't have paid in to them on the day ?

Good luck.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Tiny update: I tried it (didn't win). But I really got the money back on my first bet.