Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Successful Is Your Current Lotto System Doing
11-04-2017, 03:52 AM
How Successful Is Your Current Lotto System Doing
When using your lotto analysis system how successful have you been.

In determining the next set of numbers to be drawn I have managed to get my system down to a choice from 10 numbers and am finding I am getting between 3 and 5 number out of those 10 correct.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2017, 02:25 PM
RE: How Successful Is Your Current Lotto System Doing
(11-04-2017 03:52 AM)doug_w Wrote:  When using your lotto analysis system how successful have you been.

In determining the next set of numbers to be drawn I have managed to get my system down to a choice from 10 numbers and am finding I am getting between 3 and 5 number out of those 10 correct.

Hi Doug
What is your system?

Best Regards
Len
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-04-2017, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 13-04-2017 12:19 PM by doug_w.)
Hi Len

I started off using Excel. But have now written my system using Visual Basic with an SQL Database to store all the data and calculated analysis. Unfortunately I lost a lot of time having to re write my system as my laptop was stolen when I was on a visit to my brother in South Africa. But luckily in the rewrite I had a whole lot of new ideas which have now been incorporated into my system.

Have attached a screen print

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

13-04-2017, 08:18 PM
(13-04-2017 11:53 AM)doug_w Wrote:  Hi Len

I started off using Excel. But have now written my system using Visual Basic with an SQL Database to store all the data and calculated analysis. Unfortunately I lost a lot of time having to re write my system as my laptop was stolen when I was on a visit to my brother in South Africa. But luckily in the rewrite I had a whole lot of new ideas which have now been incorporated into my system.

Have attached a screen print

Hi Doug
Lesson number one, backup your data!
it looks like your well into the lottery looking at the thumbnail.
have you had any luck!

Best Regards
Len
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2017, 03:14 AM
Hi Len

Yes I know I should have backed up everything on usb stick and stored it away, but alas I didn't. Lesson learnt Smile

At the moment I am doing extensive testing by going back 100 draw and then calculating the possible picks for each draw up to the latest draw. Testing has led to some more improvements in the way of calculating the possible picks. Given another couple of weeks I will start betting.