Generate More Interest For This Forum
02-12-2018, 03:43 PM
RE: Generate More Interest For This Forum
And why do we need to see this again?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2018, 05:43 PM
(02-12-2018 03:43 PM)Frank Wrote:  And why do we need to see this again?

Sorry Frank, my mistake. i pressed post before i wrote what i was going to write . To those who have been following the story about my Faulty Lottery Ticket,i got news that the Information Officer has contacted the Gambling commission to find out why they were not able to make that information available under the Freedom Of Information Act 2000. Whether the Information Officer takes that seriously and forces the Gambling Commission to comply,we shall see
Find all posts by this user
15-02-2019, 09:04 AM
The Information Commissioner's office have at last replied after such a long time. I am disappointed that they have not been able to get the information that i had requested from the the Gambling Commission. They have ruled out that in all probabilities the Gambling Commission do not have that information. It is beyond common sense and logic that the Gambling Commission did not know the number of Lottery Tickets that came out faulty for that 30Dec Draw. I had complained to them about the National Lottery telling them that i believed my Millionaire Maker Codes were never entered in that Draw. They had carried out a full review of my complaint ,contacted Camelot and even had face to face meeting with representatives them about that Faulty Lottery Ticket. And they want me to believe they never asked Camelot how many Tickets were affected. Of course it is most likely that they have the information and they do not want to reveal it because if they do they would be compelled to carry out a proper investigation into this whole affair. Regardless of the number of Faulty Lottery Tickets the Gambling Commission should have send someone to look into Camelot's Central Computer Database for details of that Faulty Lottery Ticket. This is how to make sure that everything is above board. When is the last time,if any,the National Lottery have issued a Euromillions Lottery Ticket with the Millionaire Maker Codes missing? I have not heard of any. Perhaps someone else has come across one. This is Gambling,if you sell me a bad ticket you have to prove to me 100% that it is not bad. Concrete proof must be given on demand and not three months after the Draw. We will never know whether that Faulty Lottery Ticket was the only one or one of many that came out FAULTY out of the many millions issued by the National Lottery for that 30Dec16 Draw.
Find all posts by this user