Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
play online
12-12-2007, 05:12 PM
play online
If you do not fancy going out on these cold dark nights to play your lotto
Why don't you open an account online,you will need a debit card they will not take credit cards,and there is no need to check your ticket or tickets because they send you an email when you win,I don't think I have brought a lottery ticket from a shop for about 4 years now
Its great when you get those emails which inform you that you have won which are headed
News about your ticket

open an account here
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk

ps
you can also play the euro lottery and pick lucky dips
Quote this message in a reply
30-06-2009, 08:39 PM
RE: play online
ecneps Wrote:If you do not fancy going out on these cold dark nights to play your lotto
Why don't you open an account online,you will need a debit card they will not take credit cards,and there is no need to check your ticket or tickets because they send you an email when you win,I don't think I have brought a lottery ticket from a shop for about 4 years now
Its great when you get those emails which inform you that you have won which are headed
News about your ticket

open an account here
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk

ps
you can also play the euro lottery and pick lucky dips

I have used the online way for some time now and can confirm it is an excellent way of playing. The money I have won is in my account as soon as the results appear on their website.

David
01-07-2009, 02:07 PM
David Wrote:I have used the online way for some time now and can confirm it is an excellent way of playing. The money I have won is in my account as soon as the results appear on their website.

David

Hi,David,

playing on-line is for me the only way possible ,i'm foregner resident,i play 49's only. Playing on-line is easy&fast ,no problems - can confirm!

Welcome
Find all posts by this user
12-06-2012, 04:10 PM
I agree.
For many people the only way to reach foreign lotteries is through online purchasing services.
These services also seem to place your winnings on your account pretty quick, as the results are out and shops open.
15-06-2012, 08:30 AM
If you would like to play online, take a look at www.lottobroker.com. It has really good prices compared to the other similar services.