Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Winning notifications
24-04-2010, 04:18 PM
Winning notifications
These are are my winning notifications from 27/3/10 to date.

22/04/10
Congratulations! You're a winner
Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2010, 07:24 PM
RE: Winning notifications
it looks good but it also depends on the outlay, if say you won a hundred quid but it cost a 100 quid then your no better off, you need a good profit margin... but good luck anyway
Find all posts by this user
24-04-2010, 08:25 PM
(24-04-2010 07:24 PM)valelli Wrote:  it looks good but it also depends on the outlay, if say you won a hundred quid but it cost a 100 quid then your no better off, you need a good profit margin... but good luck anyway

True Val but I don't have that sort of money to play with!
I'm a pensioner and the lotto is my hobby. From a child I've always been interested in numbers.
Before the lotto came along my interest was in football pools where I had some success - mainly minor prizes although quite regular wins - once three weeks in a row!

I consider myself quite a lucky and positive person - whatever I enter I expect to win and invariably do. I do not belong to a syndicate and play purely for my own pleasure.

Good luck to all and never give up.

P.S. I've just noticed that I won
25-04-2010, 07:44 AM
well done david its obviously working whatever you do.
25-04-2010, 01:43 PM
[quote='David' pid='4329' dateline='1272140724']
I'm a pensioner and the lotto is my hobby. From a child I've always been interested in numbers.
Before the lotto came along my interest was in football pools where I had some success - mainly minor prizes although quite regular wins - once three weeks in a row!

I consider myself quite a lucky and positive person - whatever I enter I expect to win and invariably do. I do not belong to a syndicate and play purely for my own pleasure.

Good luck to all and never give up.

P.S. I've just noticed that I won