Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Chat Cafe
03-01-2010, 07:50 PM
RE: Chat Cafe
Stig is fine, he's fed up of lottery analysis - lost it over a year ago and I was relying on his goodwill to keep that other forum going. When it was hacked it was a get out of jail free card for him, and he's happier now spending quality time with his folks up in Geordie land. I've lost touch with Anselm, he never writes to me unless I write to him, and he never visited any of these forums, hes just moved on, as I assume Raiden (Liam) has done.

I was disappointed that Liam couldn't say goodbye to us before moving on , just disappearing in the middle of something he'd started, making me wonder if he'd been killed or something.
I found out hes still doing lotto predictions here http://peperonity.com/go/sites/mview/are...47795_2c01 under his old pseudonym Ragnorak.

I'm still on a borrowed laptop, my PC may need a new drive at the every least, unless this mate of mine can work miracles.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-01-2010, 01:49 PM
thanks for the update frank, I was just wondering what had happened to everyone, as you say Liam could have said goodbye, we knew with the doc and stig, but I am surprised that they havent even stopped by. anyway I hope your new year improves. val.
Find all posts by this user
07-01-2010, 03:31 PM
I just realised I've won
07-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Well done frank, on last weeks lotto I got 76 pounds and two tenners, I only just a missed five numbers as the fifth number was on the next line doh!! hope your all safe and well, spent all morning digging my car out only to find that none of the roads here have been gritted and we are expecting more tomorrow, deep joy cant wait!! am now officially bored of snow...
07-01-2010, 07:33 PM
(07-01-2010 03:38 PM)valelli Wrote:  Well done frank, on last weeks lotto I got 76 pounds and two tenners, I only just a missed five numbers as the fifth number was on the next line doh!! hope your all safe and well, spent all morning digging my car out only to find that none of the roads here have been gritted and we are expecting more tomorrow, deep joy cant wait!! am now officially bored of snow...

Yes were safe, but here in West Yorks, we've had it as bad if not worse than you southerners, and ours started Christmas week and never stopped since. Our minor roads on the estate havent been gritted and my son travelling home from work last night could not get his car up our street. We had to borrow a neighbours driveway overnight to keep it off the slippery roads.
Having no computer the other day, I decided to build a snowman, my first for 30 years.

[Image: sf9en5.jpg].Icon_biggrin
07-01-2010, 10:27 PM
and very nice he is to, when we had the snow at christmas we made the national news us soft southerners ground to halt in my area, a ten minute journey normally took me over 2 hrs to get home, the town ground to a standstill, we were the worst town to be hit, and that time we had four snowmen in the garden, and still loads left over, this time is worse still we had about a foot of snow it was over the number plate on my car and took ages to dig out and our drive is on a slope which didnt help. but at least we can get out now, but for how long dont know. glad your computer is all sorted now tho. regards val
08-01-2010, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2010 01:59 PM by Frank.)
(07-01-2010 10:27 PM)valelli Wrote:  glad your computer is all sorted now tho. regards val

Well I've still got the loan computer just in case, but I got my normal PC back today, (just updated my website) and the hard drive was OK, all my data is intact and its running as it used to, but whatever it was hasn't been completely identified, seems to intermittent. Main suspect is the power supply which may momentarily switch off causing an attempt to reboot, which sometimes fails. Its been running an hour and a half and so far , so good. Regardless, its time to invest in a new PC as this is now 6 and a half years old. I've taken this opportunity to back up the stuff which hadn't been done for a while....
09-01-2010, 04:07 PM
Hi Frank & Valelli
I hope all is well where you both are,
it's been snowing here in Kent and is about a foot deep in places,
I've had a few things to do over the last weeks
so I've not had much time to post here.
I've just had five of my digital art images
used on CD covers, I've also had a few problems with my auction sites
the bulklisters were not working properly, I'm trying to program
the software so YouTube videos can be played on listings
I hope that will help get more members and sales.
I'm also getting set-up so I can start composing music again.
lots to do and so little time. it's good to hear you won some money
Frank, it's a shame it wasn't six numbers you would have been the only winner.
26-01-2010, 12:37 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2010 12:55 PM by Frank.)
Quote:I've just had five of my digital art images
used on CD covers,

Hey Len, this sounds like fame at last. Are we allowed to know what CD's are using your work ? Anyone we've heard of ? Ylsuper
(04-01-2010 01:49 PM)valelli Wrote:  thanks for the update frank, I was just wondering what had happened to everyone, as you say Liam could have said goodbye, we knew with the doc and stig, but I am surprised that they havent even stopped by. anyway I hope your new year improves. val.

Just to let you know that I e-mailed Liam via his Area 49 page and have had a reply via wapmail. He's doing fine and now has laptop and may create a proper area 49 website in the future. he sends us his best wishes and Good fortune for 2010.
27-01-2010, 07:32 AM
thanks for letting us know frank, it is nice to know that they are still around doing their thing!!