Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anyone still willing do discuss lotto statergies
14-04-2021, 05:36 AM
Is there anyone still willing do discuss lotto statergies
Is there anyone still in the forums that are willing to discuss lotto strategies
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2021, 12:05 PM
RE: Is there anyone still willing do discuss lotto statergies
Hi,

I have many remembrances about discussion on this forum with Len, Frank and others but the time got away from that place. I'd like to connect again with this very wonderfull ideas.

In this days I am reading about your smart compatriot which develop a strategy in 2006.
If you want read about it to https://lottoforums.com/threads/the-eliminator.6000/

Have a good day!
14-04-2021, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 14-04-2021 01:54 PM by Frank.)
Mario, now there’s a blast from the past. It’s got to be 10 years since you posted here. Welcome back. This forum has been dormant for many moons due to lack of posting by members. This made it impossible for any discussion to take place. Added to this Len has been ill and has had other priorities. We’re all older now and I’m over 70 so my interest in developing lottery strategies has faded due to lack of interaction with others both here and elsewhere. I also have other interests, like holidays and cruising or at least it was before the pandemic.
I would like to see more people posting here breathing some life into the place, but I’m not holding my breath!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-04-2021, 08:50 PM
Hi Frank!

I'm very glad to hear you. 10 years, incredible, like one year. I hope that you and Len had a very big win on lottery in that time. I would talk about this years but I cannot resume in a good english that adventure with lotteries and roulette. In short I have not a good results with my ideeas but a very good intelectual adventures!! Smile)).

About 2 years at roulette without results but with few losses, another 3 at the wonderful lotteries I can play in my country online. Here I lost more money than roulette Smile)). Nothing remarkable, however, there were enough efforts. Now, for about 2 years I have been playing a few thousand euros a year in several 20/80 number lotteries, I don't know if they are available in England. I have some systems but it seems very slow, I do not give the expected gains. But I can come back to explain what I do and how. I found some things from 2006 that I was thinking about, written by a compatriot of yours, maybe it should be read carefully, if in England the 49s lottery is available.

Good health to you and Len and see you soon !!
06-05-2021, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2021 10:50 AM by Frank.)
Hi Mario,
Shortly after your post the site went down for several days and I thought it had closed down. Then I replied to your post, but that reply seems to have vanished. So I’ll reply again. I wouldn’t recommend spending thousands on any lottery unless you are wealthy enough not to miss the money. I spend about £500 per year on lotteries and I can easily afford that. Yes 49’s are available in the UK at the bookmakers, but I don’t play. There may be others looking in who are interested to hear your views and system. This site needs contributions from people like you, who have years of experience. By all means come back and tell us about it. Ylsuper
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user